We wish to help Ukrainian refugees in Norway by making sure, that they can have contact with their loved ones here in Norway and in Ukraine.
Here you can read more about how we are trying to help as many of the refugees maintain contact in the best way possible.
Millions of refugees are sadly now on the run due to the war in their country. They have to leave family and friends behind with no knowledge of when they will reunite. Access to a mobile is vital to maintain contact in such a terrible situation
We offer free prepaid cards to all Ukrainian refugees to help them stay in contact with their loved ones. The Prepaid-card is filled with 100GB of data as well as 250 NOK for messages and phone calls. With this card, the user has free calling time between other Talkmore users as well as free calling time to Ukraine throughout 2022.
How can one receive a free prepaid card?
We distribute these SIM-cards at different refugee receptions in Oslo. The requirement is to show international passport, National ID-card or refugee documentation/confirmation from the Norwegian Police. Given Norwegian law, we are also required to register name, date of birth and current residence address to register the prepaid card.
- The 100GB of data are prefilled and last for 12 months after activation or until the amount is used
- The prefilled 250 NOK last until they are used in their entirety, it is then possible to add to the balance digitally through Visa and MasterCard if needed
- Our staff will be physically on site at the refugee reception and will register the prepaid card
What is included in the prepaid card?
- Free calling minutes from Norway to Ukraine throughout 2022
- 100GB of data, which lasts 12 months
- A balance of 250 NOK for calling minutes and SMS to Norway or other countries
- Free calling minutes between all Talkmore SIM-cards